Friday, June 10, 2011

June 3

Another 20! Going for the triple 20s here...yesterday was 20 even, today was 21.4, and tomorrow will be 23.9...big days!
I woke around 5:30 this morning and decided I wasn't ready to get up, so I laid around until 7...very late for me! I saw one bear on the trail this morning...pretty good sized but it lumbered away when it saw/smelled/heard me. Muffin Man's shin was really hurting him today so he decided to head back to Waynesboro with Santa's Helper, who brought us sodas at a road crossing. Love trail magic! The group is getting even smaller as Pappy is going to take a zero with his family and Fiber, Veto, and I are going to hike on. We'll meet back up in Harpers Ferry.
(I'm not meeting my goal of detailed blogs...in fact I'm getting even worse as I'm writing this one almost a week late...hence the lack of details...)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment