Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 2

The zero day began exactly the way it was supposed to: I slept in until almost 7:30! Breakfast was 3 bowls of cereal and a donut. Veto and Fiber headed to the laundromat to wash their sleeping bags and Billy took Bear Bag to the post office to pick up a package. The morning was lazy but I finally got the motivation to set my tent up to dry out. Billy, Bear Bag, and I passed a frisbee around for awhile; we also found a partly flat basketball in the shed so I dribbled around with that for awhile in the road. It's been so fun to do some active physical activity! I seam sealed my tent once it was dry; maybe now it won't leak anymore? The afternoon was pretty lazy as well--I organized my food bag and took another shower. Veto's friends Jess, Kate, and Dan came over so we've been hanging out on the back porch and grilled some hot dogs and chicken for dinner. One of Veto's friend's parents came over with fireworks and sparklers so we had a little Fourth of July celebration. Such a great zero! We've been debating another zero tomorrow; we'll see how we feel in the morning!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment