Monday, July 25, 2011

July 21

An early morning began on the road. We left Great Barrington at 6 and I slept a bit early on. We stopped at McDonald's for breakfast and alternated drivers. Bear Bag felt comfortable driving but I haven't driven for more than 4 months so I was a little wary and opted to be a passenger. Everyone says it all comes back to you as soon as you get behind the wheel but it still makes me nervous! Besides, I want to go the entire trail without driving...
Lunch was what I've been craving on the trail: Taco Bell! I've been eating a lot these last two days so I should probably cut back since I'm not doing any hiking! It was strange on the drive to see familiar places, and even stranger to see my house and my family! It's been a long day and I have a feeling these zeros are not going to be very restful!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment: