Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 27

You know how I was struggling a bit physically before I took those 5 days off? I feel just as bad, if not worse, now as I did then...it's like the rest did me no good! I didn't want to get out of bed this morning and Bear Bag and I didn't leave camp until around 10!...pathetic I know. The morning was slow going and we stopped around noon for a break...I laid down a fell asleep for a few minutes! So tired. We kept moving but I was having a really rough time...felt completely exhausted and my feet were killing me. I felt like I had done twenty miles! We stopped at Mt Wilcox south shelter for lunch and I fell asleep again! I cannot believe how exhausted I feel. We decided to stay here tonight, get some rest, and hopefully I will feel much better tomorrow. These small days are going to make it nearly impossible to catch up to the group...I miss them!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment