Monday, September 19, 2011

September 12

A late, late night turned into an "I'm still tired" morning. Bear Bag and Snowy went to Dunkin Donuts and brought back breakfast. We packed our bags and Snowy went over to talk to Lisa at the front desk. He called us and said that we could get a room (not the apartment--a real doctor was coming) tonight for even cheaper. Sigh...
Stiff and sore from yesterday, we all agreed to stay again, and I got another case of the guilties. I want to enjoy this trip but I don't want to put things off until the last minute. But, I can't say I didn't enjoy the day...
We had McDonald's for lunch (is it strange that I'm almost craving trail food?) And came back to the room for a bit. I sewed up a pair of Bear Bag's shorts that ripped...a very crude and ugly job but I think it will do the trick. We went downstairs to the health club next; Bear Bag and Snowy played racquetball and I went to the pool. After a few minutes I was the only person there and it was amazing and so relaxing. I swam, soaked in the hot tub, and cleansed in the sauna. Then it was my turn for racquetball and Snowy annihilated me. He and Bear Bag played again while I shot a basketball and then I played Bear Bag in racquetball...a very fun sport! He won but I gave him a run for his money!
We went to Mr. Pizza for dinner and Gumby and his friend Rebecca joined us...then it was back to the room for good and I am tired!
We're walking to Maine tomorrow!! Unbelievable.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment